Pre Primary Wing
At Pre –Primary, we formulate the curriculum according to the basic principles of “Children Development” and “Children’s Learning”. Promoting their varied aspect of development of the young children i.e. Physical and Motor, Language, Cognitive, Socio-emotional and Aesthetic appreciation through latest teaching methodology (Early Childhood Education).
- We are teaching the children based on a comprehensions of activities both Montessori method as well as Play way method.
- A diversified learning environment that provides sufficient learning opportunities facilitates children to develop their “Multiple Intelligence”.
- Foster the holistic development of the young students through play, activities, drama, sports, music, educational trip and meaningful life experiences.
- Nurturing the potential and talent of each child.
- A thematic approach is designed to stimulate the children through various interactive sessions and activities.
- An extensive use of technology labs aids (Smart Classes) and language to supplement classroom teaching.
- Project works, Group Discussion in class, calls for mass
- Field trips and excursions make learning fun.
- Use of Newspaper Articles, Quiz, Brain Teasers and other learning tools enhance general awareness.