Admissions is open to all the classes from Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Prep, Class I to XII for Day Scholars and from class V to XII for Boarders. Registration for admissions is open to both boys and girls. They must have attained the age as mentioned below, by 1st April of the current year: –
For Pre-Nursery-2 ½ yrs
Nursery- 3 ½ yrs
Prep- 4 ½ yrs
Class I – 5 ½ yrs, and so on.
A duly filled in form available from the school/download from website, is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable Registration Fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
- A copy of Birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
- Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of the last two years from the previous school.
Please note that the registration does not in any way guarantee admission.
The children who have registered will have to appear for a written admission test (for class VI onwards), followed by an interaction with the Principal. The test will be held for English, Mathematics, Science, Social science and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary. For Class V and below, only verbal interaction and interview with the Principal.
The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class. Special consideration is made for Dipsites.
1. Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
- Academic readiness and motivation
- Social and emotional development
- Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the students
- Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child
2. The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fees will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
3. Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason. For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Management/ Principal will be final.
4. Admission for Transfer cases depend upon the availability of the seats.
Students offered admission must complete the following formalities before joining, or the offer will stand cancelled and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the ‘Waiting List’:
- Submission of the evidence of date of birth if not yet given.
- Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous recognised school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education.
- 3 Passport size Photographs of Student and 1-1 Photograph of Parents.